March 27, 2012

session with Master R: the swimmer

Master R contacted me a few days ago, saying he's going to be out of the country by the end of this week and won't be back until mid-April. So if I wanted another punishment before that, I had to present myself this Monday evening.

As I came in, he got a text from Peter, a boy I've been trying to meet up with for quite some time. Master R asked if it was okay to involve him in our game, because he had the evening planned for me alone. I wanted to meet Peter, so I agreed. Peter would be with us in 15 minutes.

In the meantime, I had to undress, and I was put in leather handcuffs that were locked behind my back. I was spanked and paddled. Quite hard, I felt my ass would be red in no time. He also played with my nipples, again quite hard.

We heard the doorbell, and Master R ordered me to get down on my knees, facing away from the door. As Peter stripped, Master R took me over his knee and spanked me again (something he told he would do at the start of the session, he knows I get off on this kind of "humiliation").

The rest of the session was really more sex-focused. I had to suck off Peter, then we both had to please the master by sucking his nipples and dick, and then we were put in  69 position. I was on top and Master R also whipped my back for a bit. After a while I was ordered to masturbate Peter until he came. Which didn't take long heh. It was a pretty hot scene though, I was working on his dick while Master R was forcing Pete to suck his dick. At one point Peter asks "can I please cum Master?" "Yes, and you're going to cum with my dick in your mouth!" And so he did.

Peter had to go, apologising several times for not being able to stay longer - he's such a cute and polite boy heh. Well, Master R was very horny after that little scene, so it was my job to make him cum. I enjoyed doing it this time, I was actually quite proud I managed to finish them both off.

I wish there was some more bondage and cp in this session, but I'm still glad I met Peter - even though he ruined my session!! He's a really nice and cute guy, someone you can take home to your mother heh. I hope I get to play with him again. I don't think I left a good impression though, I was already a sweaty mess when he arrived, and when he sucked my dick I couldn't get hard at all. Oh well.

As far as I remember I was never hard during the second part of the session - again proof that I only really get off on bondage and cp and the like. But unlike that session with Master W, I wasn't bored at all now, I can honestly say I enjoyed it. Maybe not in a physical-sexual way, but in a mental-sexual way. If that makes any sense. Okay it doesn't. Well, since a couple of sessions, and especially after the "slave of slaves" session, I really enjoy pleasing Master R in any way I can. It's something I can't explain rationally, so I won't even try. And as for Peter, well, like I said, he's a cute guy and I really liked playing with him.

Next session won't be until mid to late April - but in the meantime I have a little 'study trip' to London :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week